Tender apples, topped with a sweet crunchy topping.
|Apple Crisp|| |
Author: Angie Halten
A great way to use your apples in the fall.
- 7 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup GF rolled oats
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup butter or margarine, room temperature
- In a mixing bowl, toss together apples, lemon juice, and vanilla, then layer apple slices in a greased 9 x 12-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oats in a bowl, then cut in the butter (easier to use hands). Once combined and crumbly, sprinkle sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until topping looks crunchy and apples are tender.