Coated in white chocolate, and drizzled with dark chocolate – these look just like a forest of birch trees.
Birch Tree Yule Logs
- GF breadsticks
- GF large pretzel sticks
- Biscotti click here for recipe
- 1 cup GF white chocolate
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate in separate bowls until smooth.
- Using a spatula or pastry brush, spread white chocolate along preztel (or whatever you choose) and place on a parchment/silicone lined baking sheet. Chill in freezer until set, then finish coating the other end where your fingers were. Chill again until set, then remove from freezer.
- Put melted dark chocolate in a small plastic bag, and snip a small piece of the bag from the corner. Drizzle across the logs to create the dark markings that are on real birch trees.
- Chill to set, then gently place in cellophane treat bags and attach a pretty ribbon and gift tag.