A cross between a spice cake and banana bread – awesome!
Banana Spice Bread
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill GF All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice
- In a mixer, combine eggs, banana, sugar, and oil.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix again until dry ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan, and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.