A cross between a spice cake and banana bread – awesome!
|Banana Spice Bread|| |
Author: Jo Thomas
Great when you need a light snack.
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill GF All Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil (of your choice)
- In a mixer, combine eggs, banana, sugar, and oil.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix again until dry ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan, and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.