Molasses adds a wonderful flavor this bread.
|Cinnamon & Raisin Sweet Bread (Bread Machine)|| |
Author: Christie Newman Smith
Thanks to Christie Newman Smith for submitting this recipe.
- 1 - 453g bag of Bob's Red Mill GF Homemade Wonderful Bread Mix
- ¼ cup of Blackstrap molasses + add enough warm water to make 1⅔ cup
- 1 whole egg + additional egg whites to make up to ¾ cup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Handful raisins
- 5 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all dry ingredients together, add raisins. In a separate bowl mix all liquids together and whisk for a few minutes.
- In bread machine, put half of the dry ingredients in, pour wet ingredients in next, then top with final dry ingredients. Sprinkle yeast pack (comes with the bread mix) on top and set machine for sweet bread.
FAQ: Learn some breadmaker tips and tricks