Filled with peanut butter and chocolate, then topped with a peanut butter icing.
|Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Bars|| |
Author: Mary Louise Hager
Filled with peanut butter and chocolate, then topped with a peanut butter icing
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup GF flour blend
- 1 cup GF oatmeal
- 1 cup GF mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp GF peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp milk or milk substitute
- Mix in ingredients in order, then spread in a greased and parchment lined 8x13 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix icing and drizzle over top of bars. Cool completely, then cut into squares.