If you’re allergic to milk or eggs or would like to avoid them in your baking this is the recipe for you.
If you're allergic to milk or eggs or would like to avoid them in your baking this is the recipe for you.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp egg substitute
- 1/2 cup butter margarine or oil (of your choice)
- 2/3 cup honey or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate large bowl.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in another bowl. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir until just moist and combined.
- Pour into greased/paper lined muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!