If you’re allergic to milk or eggs or would like to avoid them in your baking this is the recipe for you.
|Banana Muffins|| |
Author: Angie Halten
If you're allergic to milk or eggs or would like to avoid them in your baking this is the recipe for you.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup potato flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp egg substitute
- ½ cup butter, margarine or oil (of your choice)
- ⅔ cup honey or brown sugar
- 1½ cups mashed overripe bananas
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate large bowl.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in another bowl. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir until just moist and combined.
- Pour into greased/paper lined muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.