Quiche style rice dish, filled with bacon, corn, mushrooms, onions, and 3 kinds of cheeses.
Cheesy Baked Rice with Vegetables
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 4 large eggs beaten slightly
- 2 cups GF cottage cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 2 large onions chopped
- 5 medium tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups GF cheese grated (try cheddar, or Romano)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 6 slices GF bacon cooked & chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 3 medium tomatoes sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix rice, eggs, cottage cheese, mushrooms, onion, chopped tomatoes, 1 cup of the grated cheese, Parmesan, bacon, and corn.
- Grease a 13"x9" glass casserole and spread mixture evenly in the dish. Place tomato slices over top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400°F for about 40-50 minutes or until everything is well cooked and the cheese turns slightly golden.