If you like the flavors of banana, chocolate and peanut butter together, you’ll love these muffins!
|Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
If you like the flavors of banana, chocolate and peanut butter together, you'll love these muffins!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup creamy GF peanut butter
- 1¾ cups white rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cups butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup buttermilk or milk substitute
- ½-3/4 cup GF chocolate chips
- Combine the bananas, eggs, sugar and peanut butter and blend in a food processor for one minute.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and blend together well. Add in the butter, milk and processed mixture then continue to blend.
- Lastly stir in the chocolate chips until combined with mixture.
- Fill greased/paper lined muffin tins ¾ full with batter, then bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.
To Make Buttermilk: put 2 tsp vinegar into measuring cup and add whole milk (or milk alternative) to bring to ½ cup - let stand 5 minutes.