If you like the flavors of banana, chocolate and peanut butter together, you’ll love these muffins!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy GF peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups white rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cups butter or margarine melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or milk substitute
- 1/2-3/4 cup GF chocolate chips
- Combine the bananas, eggs, sugar and peanut butter and blend in a food processor for one minute.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and blend together well. Add in the butter, milk and processed mixture then continue to blend.
- Lastly stir in the chocolate chips until combined with mixture.
- Fill greased/paper lined muffin tins 3/4 full with batter, then bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.