A great way to use up some of those overripe bananas.
Banana Honey Bread
- 1/2 cup butter margarine or vegetable oil
- 2/3 cups honey
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed banana
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp egg substitute
- Mix together the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans, and bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.