These cookies use quinoa flour, an ancient grain that has higher protein content than most grains.
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- In a mixing bowl, sift the quinoa flour, rice flour, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Cut in the butter and mix until crumbly.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients until a soft dough is formed.
- Shape the mixture into a log and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut roll in 1/4" slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
[hr]FAQ: What Are The Benefits of Eating Quinoa?