Tangy and sweet – the perfect combination!
|Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad|| |
- 1 medium seedless watermelon, chilled & chopped into 1" pieces
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 limes, juiced (+ zest from 2 limes)
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1½ cups GF feta cheese, crumbled
- For dressing, whisk together the oil, lime juice, zest and seasonings. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add watermelon, mint and feta. Pour dressing over and lightly toss. The dressing will cause the watermelon to release it's juices, so be sure to use a slotted spoon to serve.
- Note: Prepare this salad just before serving.