Using flavored dressing/cream cheese really gives this potato salad a boost (just check the label to ensure its gluten-free).
Creamy Tuscan Potato Salad
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing any GF flavor you like
- 8 oz. GF cream cheese chip dip any GF flavor you like-although stick with the same type as the dressing you choose
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- Boil potatoes until soft, then drain and put in a bowl with dressing. Refrigerate for an hour to allow the potatoes to soak up the flavor of the dressing.
- Once potatoes are cool, gently toss all remaining ingredients together and serve.