Using flavored dressing/cream cheese really gives this potato salad a boost (just check the label to ensure its gluten-free).
|Creamy Tuscan Potato Salad|| |
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup Italian dressing (any GF flavor you like)
- 8 oz. GF cream cheese chip dip (any GF flavor you like-although stick with the same type as the dressing you choose)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Boil potatoes until soft, then drain and put in a bowl with dressing. Refrigerate for an hour to allow the potatoes to soak up the flavor of the dressing.
- Once potatoes are cool, gently toss all remaining ingredients together and serve.