The cayenne pepper give this barbecue sauce its kick. If you like a little less kick, just ease back on the amount of cayenne you add.
Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp GF chili powder
- 1 Tbsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced (or use 1 tsp garlic powder)
- Combine together all the ingredients and bring to a boil in a pot.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate until needed.