A quick and healthy breakfast choice. Quinoa is a good source of dietary fiber and is easily digested.
- 1 cup rice four
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 2 Tbsp oil of your choice
- 1/2-1 cup of water if needed
- 1 cup prepared quinoa
- Mix the first 7 dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add 2 large eggs and stir until egg is mostly absorbed.
- Add 1 cup of milk and oil and stir again. Add a little less than 1 cup water, if needed, and only add the rest if needed. Be careful to not over mix the batter so don't beat it but stir the batter. It should still have some lumps (consistency should be a little thick, but liquid enough to pour). Stir in cold quinoa.
- Pour into a hot greased griddle.
[hr] FAQ: What Are The Benefits of Eating Quinoa?