The best tasting fries EVER! Paprika is the spice that really makes these fries fantanstic.
|Spiced Wedge Fries|| |
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut into equally sized wedges. Place in a large bowl and toss with the oil and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining spices and mix well. Then sprinkle over potatoes and toss until all potatoes are fully coated.
- Place skin side down on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 35 minutes or until well browned, crusty edged, and tender. Serve immediately, sprinkled with more salt if desired.
Try dipping these awesome fries in my Homemade Ketchup or Ranch Dip