The best tasting fries EVER! Paprika is the spice that really makes these fries fantanstic.
Spiced Wedge Fries
- 4 russet potatoes scrubbed and rinsed
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut into equally sized wedges. Place in a large bowl and toss with the oil and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining spices and mix well. Then sprinkle over potatoes and toss until all potatoes are fully coated.
- Place skin side down on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 35 minutes or until well browned, crusty edged, and tender. Serve immediately, sprinkled with more salt if desired.