Great recipe using dairy free milk.
|Potato Non Gratin|| |
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled and sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 1 ½ cups coconut or other dairy-free milk
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp roast garlic purée
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- ½ tsp dried rosemary , chopped
- 2 Tbsp margarine, cubed & chilled
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and layer in a greased 2" deep baking pan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan and bring just to a boil then pour over the potatoes while hot, until potatoes are almost covered. Dot with margarine, then bake at 400°F for one hour until potatoes are tender.