No ice cream maker is needed to make this delicious parfait!
Beat the cream cheese until smooth then add in the condensed milk, cream, and zest. Once combined pour into a container and freezer for 2-3 hours, until almost solid. Return mixture to a large bowl and beat until slightly softened and creamy.
Stir in remaining ingredients and freeze once again until firm.
Spoon some graham cracker crumbs into each cup, lightly pressing down to pack. Top with some ice cream, sprinkle a bit more crumbs then finish with another layer of ice cream.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- ¾ cup GF cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen strawberries chopped and slightly mashed
- 1/2-1 cup crushed GF graham crackers
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth then add in the condensed milk, cream, and zest. Once combined pour into a container and freezer for 2-3 hours, until almost solid.
- Spoon mixture into a large bowl and beat until slightly softened and creamy. Stir in remaining ingredients and freeze again until firm.
- Spoon in some graham crackers crumbs into each parfait glass, lightly tamping down. Add some ice cream, followed by another sprinkle of graham crumbs. Finish with another scoop of ice cream.
Tools used in this recipe:
All the products that we have recommended have been tried and tested in our Gluten Free Club Test Kitchen, and have been chosen as our top picks based on their:
- Quality of the task they are designed to do
- Quality of manufacturing/Longevity
- Best value for your money
If you decide to purchase any of the items we recommend, Amazon will send a small percentage of the purchase price to the Gluten Free Club (at no extra cost to you!). We appreciate and value your support, thank you!