Serve this tasty dip in a bread bowl for a great looking appy (I have a quick trick for creating a perfectly shaped bread bowl...use a metal bowl to bake the bread in!).
After pulsing spinach a few times in the food processor, place the remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir the spinach and cheese mixture together and fill inside a hollowed out bread.
|Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Dip|
- 3-6 cups baby spinach
- 540ml can white kidney beans, rinse & drained
- 2 whole roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cream cheese (or sour cream for a thinner dip)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon, or less to taste
- ¾ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, pulse spinach until coarsely chopped. Place into a bowl.
- Into the food processor add the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Pour into bowl with spinach and stir to combine. Chill until ready to use.
- Serve in a gluten free bread bowl, or with corn chips.