Flavorful and crunchy – just like in a restaurant!
|Baked Zucchini Sticks|| |
- 4 zucchini, halved, sliced into wedges
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup GF Panko style (or regular) bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp paprika
- 1½ tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp onion salt
- ⅛ tsp dried parsley (or 1 Tbsp fresh)
- ⅛ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp dried basil
- Beat egg and water in shallow dish with fork until well blended.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients and place in a shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini in egg mixture then in coating mixture, turning until evenly coated. Place skin side down, in single layer on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until crisp-tender and golden brown (put under broiler for a minute if needed to crisp up).
Serve with my tasty Ranch Dip