Flavorful and crunchy – just like in a restaurant!
Baked Zucchini Sticks
- 4 zucchini halved, sliced into wedges
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup GF Panko style or regular bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp onion salt
- 1/8 tsp dried parsley or 1 Tbsp fresh
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- Beat egg and water in shallow dish with fork until well blended.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients and place in a shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini in egg mixture then in coating mixture, turning until evenly coated. Place skin side down, in single layer on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until crisp-tender and golden brown (put under broiler for a minute if needed to crisp up).
Serve with my tasty Ranch Dip