Tastes very similar to “Shake N Bake” chicken.
|Pretzel-Coated Chicken|| |
Author: Kim Daniels
Tastes very similar to "Shake N Bake" chicken.
- 4-6 bone-in chicken pieces
- ⅔ cup GF pretzels
- ½ cup GF Rice Chex cereal
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and grind into a find bread crumb.
- Use water to wet the chicken breasts then coat the chicken with the crumb mixture.
- Place on a slightly greased baking sheet for 45-60 minutes at 425°F.