Chicken burgers don’t have to be dry and tasteless, especially when they are smothered in a fresh homemade mayonnaise style dressing.
Want to know the trick to making perfect shaped burgers every time? Here’s one of my favorite tools – a burger press!
Chicken Burgers with Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- ¼ bag spinach 2-3 handfuls, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp GF rolled oats
- ½ lemon zested
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp oil-packed* sun-dried tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all burger ingredients and mix until thoroughly mixed.
- Shape into 4-6 patties, and fry on each side in a hot oiled skilled until internal temperature of burgers reaches over 165°F.
- For the dressing, into a blender add yolk, lemon juice. Turn machine on and mix, and with the machine still running, slowly pour the oil in a very thin stream through the top. Once all the oil has been added and emulsified, blend in the garlic and tomatoes, processing until smooth. Pour into a dish stir in cheese if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a toasted GF hamburger bun with some aioli, top with a patty, as well as any other additional toppings you desired such as; lettuce, tomatoes, or cheese.
GFC Tried & Tested Recommendations
All the products that we have recommended have been tried and tested in our Gluten Free Club Test Kitchen, and have been chosen as our top picks based on their:
- Quality of the task they are designed to do
- Quality of manufacturing/Longevity
- Best value for your money
If you decide to purchase any of the items we recommend, Amazon will send a small percentage of the purchase price to the Gluten Free Club (at no extra cost to you!). We appreciate and value your support, thank you!