This recipe is equally as good when grilled on the barbecue.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Herb Stuffed Chicken
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, 1/2-pound each
- Fresh basil leaves
- 4 oil packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Butterfly the chicken by cutting along one side of the breasts. Spread the chicken open (skin side down), and stuff with basil, tomatoes and feta. Close chicken and place, skin side up, on a greased baking pan.
- Place in oven and immediately turn the heat down to 350°F.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.