The balsamic vinegar turns into a rich thick dark glaze, that envelops each mushroom.
|Balsamic Sautéed Mushrooms|| || |
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp GF balsamic vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a fry pan, except the vinegar, and sauté until mushrooms are browned.
- Add vinegar and continue frying until liquid is mostly absorbed (30 seconds) and has reduced to a glaze.
[hr]FAQ: Is Balsamic Vinegar Safe?