A great alternative if you cannot have yeast!
Quick White Bread (Yeast Free)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup bean flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup GF cornmeal fine grind
- 5 Tbsp oil
- Thoroughly stir the sugar, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, rice flour, cornstarch, and the bean flour together.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Then combine with the dry.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes, or until internal temperature of loaf reaches between 200°F-208°F, using an instant read thermometer (using a thermometer is the only way to be sure you loaf is fully cooked).