A great alternative if you cannot have yeast!
|Quick White Bread (Yeast Free)|| |
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup bean flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup GF cornmeal (fine grind)
- 5 Tbsp oil
- Thoroughly stir the sugar, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, rice flour, cornstarch, and the bean flour together.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Then combine with the dry.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes, or until internal temperature of loaf reaches between 200°F-208°F, using an instant read thermometer (using a thermometer is the only way to be sure you loaf is fully cooked).