Popcorn is a fun snack and it is also very versatile. This version adds pizza flavors to this traditional, fun snack.
Popcorn with Pizza Seasonings
- 12 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- In a microwave or in a medium saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add in the basil, red pepper, oregano, and garlic salt and cook for about thirty seconds to one minute.
- Add popcorn to a large bowl. Pour the butter over the popcorn and add the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir the popcorn gently to coat all of the seasonings.