Popcorn is a fun snack and it is also very versatile. This version adds pizza flavors to this traditional, fun snack.
|Popcorn with Pizza Seasonings|| |
- 12 cups freshly popped popcorn
- ¼ to ½ cup butter or margarine
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp powdered Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- In a microwave or in a medium saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add in the basil, red pepper, oregano, and garlic salt and cook for about thirty seconds to one minute.
- Add popcorn to a large bowl. Pour the butter over the popcorn and add the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir the popcorn gently to coat all of the seasonings.