Start with your favorite yogurt, layer in some fresh fruit, then top with crunchy granola.
Yogurt Parfait With Granola Topping
- 2 1/2 cups GF oats
- 1 cup almonds coarsely chopped
- 1 cup seeds of your choice pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, chia
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups mixed dried fruit of your choice
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Using a roasting pan (since its easier to mix everything with spilling), toss everything together and mix until well blended (use your hands to make sure all the dry ingredients get coated with the wet).
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes. Remove, stir it around, then bake again for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir it up and let cool completely.
- Then layer everything together in a tall glass; yogurt, fruit, granola, yogurt, fruit, granola. yogurt, fruit, granola...you get the idea!
[hr]FAQ: Are Oats Gluten Free?