Chewy with a great coffee aroma.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 2 1/2 tsp instant coffee or espresso powder
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients except the butter and coffee. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Turn heat up and bring to a boil until candy thermometer reads 265°F.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in the butter and coffee powder.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan to cool.
- Cut into small squares when cold and store in an airtight tin.
[hr]FAQ: Is Coffee Gluten Free?