A no-bake confection loaded with nuts and dried fruit.
Fruit & Nut Balls
- 3 cups GF cornflakes
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- Zest from 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp brandy
- 2 Tbsp GF rice syrup
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts finely ground
- Place cornflakes, dried fruit, citrus rind, nuts and brown sugar in a blender. Process until well chopped.
- Add brandy and rice syrup and process again until the mixture forms a ball.
- Shape into small balls and then coat by rolling in ground hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
[hr]FAQ: Is Brandy Gluten Free?