If you could taste the tropics – this would be it! Light, airy and bursting with fruit flavor.
- 2-3 mangoes peeled, seeded
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
- 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- Purée the mango flesh in a blender (enough to produce two cups).
- In a small dish, sprinkle gelatin over juice. Let sit until dissolved (about 5 minutes). Then add to blender along with sugar and mix well.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form, then gently fold in mango mixture.
- Pour into dessert cups and refrigerate until served.