Fresh orange juice gives a citrus kick.
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- Zest from 1 orange optional
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup bean flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix rice flour, potato flour, bean flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Combine orange juice, zest, egg yolks and oil in a separate bowl. Set that to the side.
- Beat the egg whites until they begin to stiffen. Add flour mix to egg mix and blend.
- Fold in beaten egg whites. Then pour into hot waffle maker.