With orange, quinoa, arugula, goat cheese and fresh herbs, this is the type of salad where you need to have a piece of everything in every bite. That is the only way you can truly appreciate the unique flavor combinations in this Orange Quinoa Salad.
Orange Quinoa Salad
- 3 cups quinoa cooked and cooled
- 3 cups arugula lightly packed
- 1-2 cups canned mandarin oranges drained
- ¼ cup mixed fresh chives and dill finely chopped (loosely packed)
- Feta or goat cheese optional
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions then lay out on a baking sheet to cool.
- Divide arugula and oranges into 4-6 bowls, then top with quinoa, oranges, and herbs.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients, then drizzle over salads. Garnish with cheese if desired.