Raisins make this a moist and chewy loaf, great for muffins
Banana Raisin Loaf
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Blend banana, sugar and raisins together.
- Stir dry ingredients into a separate bowl until well mixed.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and thoroughly blend them.
- Pour batter into a greased square baking pan, and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes, or until internal temperature of loaf reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.