Kale on its own isn’t very flavorful, but add a few other ingredients and you’ve got a delicious and healthy side dish.
Kale & Butternut Squash Sauté
- 1 small butternut squash cut into ¾” cubes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 bunch kale rib remove, leaves chopped
- 1 cup GF chicken broth or vegetable
- 1 Tbsp GF whole-grain mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a Dutch oven or fry pan, cover and cook squash in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook uncovered until liquid is reduced and squash is tender, about 8 minutes.