Kale on its own isn’t very flavorful, but add a few other ingredients and you’ve got a delicious and healthy side dish.
|Kale & Butternut Squash Sauté|| |
- 1 small butternut squash, cut into ¾” cubes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 bunch kale, rib remove, leaves chopped
- 1 cup GF chicken broth (or vegetable)
- 1 Tbsp GF whole-grain mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a Dutch oven or fry pan, cover and cook squash in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook uncovered until liquid is reduced and squash is tender, about 8 minutes.