Creamy Kahlua flavored (unbaked) cheesecake, smothered with chocolate.
|Kahlua Cheesecake|| |
- ½ cup GF rice cookies or GF cornflakes, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1½ cups GF cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tsp gelatin + 1½ Tbsp hot water
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed skim milk
- 2½ oz Kahlua
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- For the crust, mix cookies with the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9" cake pan (or springform pan). Refrigerate until set.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with sugar until fluffy. Add the whipped cream and beat well.
- In a small dish, dissolve gelatin in the hot water and add to cream mixture. Add in the condensed milk and Kahlua, mix well then pour over crust.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- For the topping, heat the dark chocolate with butter until smooth, then drizzle over the cooled cake.
[hr]FAQ: Is Kahlua Gluten Free?