A decadent dessert for your Thanksgiving dinner, or any occasion!
|Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake|| |
- 1½ cup GF chocolate cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkgs GF cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup GF sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup GF milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice*
- 1 cup GF semi sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 6 oz GF semi sweet chocolate
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- Crust: Press crust mixture into bottom of a greased 8” springform pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Filling: Beat cheese, sugar and cornstarch. Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Add sour cream and vanilla. Divide the batter equally into 3 bowls.
- Bottom Layer: Add melted milk chocolate to 1st bowl, pour over crust and spread evenly. Middle Layer: Add pumpkin puree and spice blend to 2nd batter, mix well then spread over milk chocolate layer. Top Layer: Stir semi sweet chocolate into last bowl, mix well and pour on top of pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 300°F for 90-110 min until set but center still jiggles a little bit. Turn off heat, leave oven door closed and let cake cool in oven for 1 hour. Remove and run knife around sides of pan (so cake won’t crack as it cools) and allow to cool completely on counter. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Glaze: Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly. Remove springform sides from cake, and then pour glaze over cake. Refrigerate until glaze sets.
¾ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cloves
¼ tsp allspice
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ginger