Avocado is the perfect addition to this blue cheese dip. It adds a smooth and creamy texture, not to mention adding some healthy monounsaturated fats, that are rich in omega-3s.
When selecting avocado’s, press gently on its skin, ripe ones will be slightly soft. To slow down ripening, store in refrigerator.
Hot Wings with Blue Cheese Avocado Dip
- 2 lbs GF Buffalo chicken wings cooked
- 1 avocado mashed or finely diced
- 1 cup GF sour cream
- ½ cup GF mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp GF vinegar
- 1 Tbsp GF hot sauce
- ¼ cup Italian parsley or cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp shallots minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ lb GF blue cheese crumbled (or ¼-1/3 cup GF blue cheese salad dressing)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine all dip ingredients until well incorporated.
- Serve with hot and crispy wings.
[hr]FAQ: Is Blue Cheese Safe to Eat?[hr]