Here is a great appy that you can throw together in a few short minutes, but is anything but short on flavor! White wine is reduced in the artichoke mixture, lending a smooth and tangy taste that everyone is sure to enjoy.
- 2 cans (14 oz) artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup dry white wine
- 8 slices GF baguette, toasted
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, optional
- Sauté artichokes, parsley and garlic in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and simmer until liquid is evaporated.
- Spoon onto toasted baguette slices, then top with cheese if desired. Broil until cheese melts.