Here is a great appy that you can throw together in a few short minutes, but is anything but short on flavor! White wine is reduced in the artichoke mixture, lending a smooth and tangy taste that everyone is sure to enjoy.
- 2 cans 14 oz artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 2-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 8 slices GF baguette toasted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese optional
- Sauté artichokes, parsley and garlic in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and simmer until liquid is evaporated.
- Spoon onto toasted baguette slices, then top with cheese if desired. Broil until cheese melts.