It doesn’t take much to turn plain beans into an exciting side dish filled with crunchy nuts.
|Hazelnut Green Beans|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
It doesn't take much to turn plain beans into an exciting side dish filled with crunchy nuts.
- 5 handfuls green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup GF panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup butter, margarine or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil or steam green beans under tender-crisp, drain and set aside.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, brown bread crumbs and nuts.
- Stir in butter and mix together for another 2 minutes, then add beans and serve.