Each bite is bursting with lemon flavor.
|Greek Lemon Potatoes|| |
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1½ cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 cubes GF chicken bouillon
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put potato wedges in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, then pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350°F for 1-1½ hours (do not overcook). Halfway through coooking, turn potatoes or baste them.