Cilantro, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil are some of the savory flavors that build the pesto, with a dash of red pepper flakes to add a bit of spice.
|Cilantro Peanut Pesto Pasta|| |
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ¼-1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- Using a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the soy sauce. Pulse in the mixer until becomes a coarse paste.
- Add soy sauce, pulse and taste. Add more soy sauce if you like.
- Toss with your favorite cooked GF pasta (the pasta will warm the sauce up).
Learn About Gluten-Free Pasta & Cooking Techniques