Refried beans gives this a nice Mexican flavor.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp GF taco mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 GF pizza crusts prepared
- 1 cup GF re-fried beans
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- Brown ground beef, drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Combine beans and salsa, then spread over crusts. Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese.
- Put pizzas on a baking pan and bake at 350°F for 13-16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Then top with tomatoes and lettuce.