These crispy cereal cookies are healthy and wholesome.
Crisp Almond Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 2 cups GF crispy rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp almonds chopped
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add almond extract and egg, and mix well.
- Stir in flour, then gently fold in crispy rice and almonds.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press with a floured fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350°F for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.