Leftover pumpkin purée from your pies? Use them in these moist cookies.
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup walnuts ground
- Sift dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and the sugar, then add in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and fold in the nuts. Beat until smooth.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Press flat with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 9 to 12 minutes.