Absolutely fantastic served with bread!
Creamy Spinach Dip
- 1 cup GF sour cream
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 cup GF mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts drained and finely chopped
- 3 cups or 1 package 10 oz. box package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 Tbsp red bell pepper optional
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Stir in onions, spinach, water chestnuts and red pepper.
- Cover, refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with sliced baguettes, or rice crackers.