Use this simple citrus infused cranberry syrup as the base for everything from a Crantini to a Cranberry Mocktail.
Cranberry Cocktail Mix
- 1 orange zested
- 1 lime zested
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened cranberry juice or pomegranate juice
- In a saucepan heat zest, sugar and water until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Strain and pour into a pitcher with cranberry juice (discard zest).
- Store in fridge in an airtight jar until ready to use.
- Crantini - 4 oz cranberry mix, 1 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz triple sec, 1/2 oz vermouth. Shake with ice cubes, then strain into martini glass
- Cranberry Mocktail – 4 oz cranberry mix, top up with 7-Up or club soda
- Cranberry Spritzer – 4 oz cranberry mix, top up with white wine
- For a festive touch, rim the glass with some Colored Sugar.