Crispy slices of ham form a cup to hold this tasty breakfast. If you need to make breakfast for a lot of people, this is the perfect recipe for you. Fill the ingredients in some muffin tins and pop it in the oven to cook - easy!
|Baked Ham & Egg Cups|
- 6-12 GF ham slices
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- GF Cheese, grated
- Raw or roasted peppers, finely chopped
- Herbs: chives, parsley, Italian seasoning
- Lightly grease 6 of the muffin tin wells. Fill the remaining wells with water (this adds moisture to the oven and prevents the ham from drying out too much).
- Place 1-2 slices of ham in each of the empty 6 wells, add any fillings and seasonings you'd like. Crack an egg into each, then bake at 350°F for 15-20 or until eggs are done to your likeness.
- Serve with some Crusty Baguette slices or Griddle Hashbrowns.