Make your own sweet edible bowl, then fill it with ice cream, fruit salad, or whatever you like!
Brush each tortilla with butter, egg whites, or some cooking spray, then sprinkle on as much cinnamon sugar as you like. Bake until crispy.
If you don’t have a tortilla pan, press them into an inverted muffin tin.
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tbsp sugar + 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cooking spray or egg white
- Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray (or brush with lightly beaten egg white), then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place into a tortilla pan, or create shape by pressing into an inverted muffin tin.
- Bake at 400°F for 5-7 minutes (or 10 minutes for extra crispy).
- Allow to cool complete then fill with ice cream, fruits, or whatever you like.