Banana Cream Pie
Smooth and creamy, with a sweet banana taste – just because you’re gluten free doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite dessert!
Cook the custard filling until it coats a wooden spoon.
Pour the thickened custard into a prebaked graham crust, and chill.
Whip the cream, place the sliced bananas over the chilled custard, then the spread over the whip cream.
Banana Cream Pie
- 2 bananas thinly sliced
- 1 cup whipped cream or dairy-free whipped cream
- Prepare crust according to directions, cool completely.
- Prepare filling according to directions, pour into pie shell and chill until set.
- Just before serving, whip cream. Add sliced bananas to pie, and top with whipped cream.
- Top with toasted coconut if desired.
Tools used in this recipe:
All the products that we have recommended have been tried and tested in our Gluten Free Club Test Kitchen, and have been chosen as our top picks based on their:
- Quality of the task they are designed to do
- Quality of manufacturing/Longevity
- Best value for your money
If you decide to purchase any of the items we recommend, Amazon will send a small percentage of the purchase price to the Gluten Free Club (at no extra cost to you!). We appreciate and value your support, thank you!
To see all our favorite kitchen items we use and recommend in; Bakeware, Cookware, Small Appliances, Kitchen Tools & Gadgets, Knives, and Recommended Cookbooks, visit our shopping page at our Amazon.com eStore – Gluten Free Club
this looks great. im gonna try it for sure. thanks .
Where do I find a good tasting graham crackers ?
Thanks for the recipes. I love them.
Kinnikinnick makes my favorite tasting ones.