Chocolate, toffee and a bit of crunch – the perfect combination!
|Chocolate & Toffee Triangles|| |
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups GF flour mix (I used Bob Red Mill Biscuit & Baking Mix)
- 1¼ cup Chipits Skor Toffee Bits, divided
- 2 cups GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add in egg yolk and vanilla, mix well. Then stir in the flour and 1 cup of the toffee bits.
- On a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet, spread out mixture and flatten evenly with hands to make a crust. Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Immediately remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the hot crust. Let sit for 5 mintues, then start to spread out the melted chocolate evenly over crust. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup toffee bits over the chocolate, then chill until chocolate is set (1 hour).