Unbaked sliced chocolate cookies, flavored with liqueur.
Chocolate Macadamia Slices
- 1 cup rice cookies crushed
- 1/2 cup raisins chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine. melted
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Amaretto OR liqueur of your choice
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Melt chocolate then stir in liqueur. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the egg, then slowly pour in the butter. Followed by the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Work mixture into a log shape, place on waxed paper and roll up. Chill until it's firm. Dust the log with icing sugar, then cut into slices. Keep refrigerated.
[hr]FAQ: Which Liqueur’s are Gluten Free?